Douglas Crossing - Uxbridge
Join our growing and dynamic team and help our residents continue ‘their story’ with our retirement community.
As a Senior Helper/Care Assistant for Douglas Crossing you genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well-equipped community. In return, we commit to providing you continuous mentorship, support for life-long learning and growth opportunities to be a confident and passionate home care professional.
- ****$500 Signing Bonus***
- Skills training provided
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth within the organization.
- A rewarding and meaningful work experience where you can enrich your life and the lives of others in your care.
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Health and Dental Benefits for you and your family
What you bring
- PSW certificate or equivalent in experience
- Ability to work various shifts, including days and evenings, as well as every other weekend.
- Experience in health care or with older adults preferred
- Energy and passion for helping others
- Effective oral and written English communication
- Eligible to work in Canada
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
Send you resume to: Stacey.email@example.com
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*