Stonebridge Crossing - Saskatoon
Candidates are invited to apply for the Temporary Part-Time Charge Nurse position at Stonebridge Crossing, a 116 suite retirement community, located in Saskatoon, SK. Reporting to the Director of Wellness/Service Needs Coordinator, the Temporary Part-Time Charge Nurse is responsible for the provision and supervision of Nursing Services as assigned provided by the Service Needs Coordinator.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. You will collaborate with physicians, other health care professionals and family as you perform nursing tasks including medication distribution and falls prevention. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our well equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- Must be licensed LPN/RN within the province of Saskatchewan
- Experience with seniors population including knowledge of dementia
- Current Food handlers course is an asset
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Superior communication skills both oral and written in addition to active listening skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Command of the English language
- Clear criminal background check with Vulnerable Sector
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than May 31, 2020 to the attention of:
Taunia Heffer, Director of Wellness