Lynde Creek Manor - Whitby
An Esprit Lifestyle Community
Candidates are invited to apply for the above Full-time position of Community Relations Co-ordinator at our Lynde Creek Manor Retirement Community located in Whitby, ON.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Community Relations Co-ordinator is responsible for the sales, marketing and promotional events related to the lease of residential suites. This position is suited to a motivated, sales driven individual with a passion for senior’s accommodations.
- Facilitating partnership with residents, families, staff and other agencies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various community stakeholders.
- Visit stakeholders in the community and act as liaison for the Home
- Provide tours and deliver engaging presentations to prospects and their families
- Manage prospects in a timely manner
- Maintain and update prospect database
- Maintain marketing and sales reports
- Meet established targets and metrix
- Graduate of a post secondary sales and marketing program or related program
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience preferably within a commission based setting
- Ability to organize workload and set priorities
- Preference will be given to those with experience in the Seniors Housing Sector
- Superb organizational, time management and multi- tasking skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with a customer management database
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
Interested applicants should forward their resume no later than October 15th to the attention of:
Director, Operations – Esprit Lifestyle Communities
In Ontario, Extendicare, ParaMed Home Health Care, Esprit and affiliated organizations including our partner homes in Extendicare Assist, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.