COMMUNITY RELATIONS COORDINATOR (Full-Time Temporary Leave Coverage) – Stonebridge Crossing
Candidates are invited to apply for the Temporary Full Time Community Relations Coordinator position at Stonebridge Crossing, a retirement community, located in Saskatoon, SK. The Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the sale of suites and promotion of the community to potential Residents and their families who may wish to choose us as their next home.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. You will draw from your boundless enthusiasm and utilize product knowledge to effectively promote our Retirement community to maximum occupancy. You have superior listening and communication skills that result in the successful generation of sales leads through the use of a variety of creative and innovative activities. You are a driven performer who welcomes targets while demonstrating professionalism to interact both with families and other stakeholders both in and outside the community. You will contribute to our warm and friendly atmosphere as we ensure a comfortable and relaxing environment for our senior residents.
You will build excitement and awareness of our Retirement Community while you coordinate, plan and attend community events sponsored by us in an effort to cultivate relationships with key community stakeholders. You present as polished and approachable while modelling the values of patience, compassion and a positive attitude. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
• A minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferably in the seniors market
• Post-secondary education in business or other relevant field
• Flexibility to attend events and offer community tours to families in the evenings or weekends as needed
• Able to cold call, maintain current stakeholders and continue to grow our community’s awareness
• Effective communication skills with fluency in English
• A professional and polished appearance
• Strong Organizational skills
• Responsible for the overall planning and delivery of community events
• A self starter who can manage independently
• Access to a vehicle and valid drivers license
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than May 06th, 2019 to the attention of:
Nikki Lewis, Director, Sales & Marketing