Yorkton Crossing - Yorkton
COMMUNITY RELATIONS COORDINATOR – Yorkton Crossing Retirement Community
Join our growing and dynamic team and help our residents continue ‘their story’ with our retirement community.
The Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the sale of suites and promotion of the community to potential Residents and their families who may wish to choose us as their next home. Your superior listening and communication skills result in the successful generation of sales leads through the use of a variety of creative and innovative activities.
You are a driven performer who welcomes targets while demonstrating professionalism to interact both with families and other stakeholders both in and outside the community. You will contribute to our warm and friendly atmosphere as we ensure a comfortable and relaxing environment for our senior residents. You will build excitement and awareness of our Retirement Community while you coordinate, plan and attend community events sponsored by us to cultivate relationships with key community stakeholders.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- A minimum of 2 years of sales and/or customer service, preferably in the senior’s and hospitality market
- Post-secondary education in sales, marketing or another relevant field
- Proven track record of driving occupancy and meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Proficiency with managing a CRM system
- Ability to manage inquiries and convert them into tours, and move ins
- Establish a strategic follow up plan for all inquiries and external stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationships with community partners/stakeholders
- Ability to develop sales and marketing plans based on CRM database analysis and market trends
- Effective communication skills with fluency in English
- Self-driven individual who takes initiative when presented with a problem or task
- Strong Organizational skills both written and verbal
- Access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website, Linkedin page and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: December 17, 2021
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence to the attention of:
Shivanthi Gnana- Chandran, Regional Director