Yorkton Crossing Retirement Community
CONCIERGE (Casual) – Yorkton Crossing Retirement Community
Candidates are invited to apply for the Casual Concierge position at Yorkton Crossing a retirement community, located in Yorkton, SK. The Concierge will provide clerical support to the community and welcome residents, staff and visitors.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. You will contribute to our warm and friendly atmosphere as we ensure a comfortable and relaxing environment for our senior residents. You will demonstrate professionalism and kindness as you liaise with our residents and their family members in person and over the phone.
You will foster a positive environment with your flexibility and willingness to perform a variety of tasks including processing payments, taking messages, scheduling appointments and making travel arrangements. You present as polished and approachable while modelling the values of patience, compassion and a positive attitude. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well equipped community.
To match our qualifications, you will possess
- A minimum of 1 year of clerical experience is preferred
- Post secondary education in business or other relevant field
- Commitment to privacy and confidentiality
- Superior computer skills and knowledgeable on Microsoft office
- Effective communication skills with fluency in English
- A professional and polished appearance
- Detail oriented with Strong Organizational skills
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website, Linkedin page and Instagram account:
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than September 24th 2021 to the attention of:
Jan Morrison – General Manager