Cedar Crossing - Simcoe
DINING ROOM SERVER – Cedar Crossing Retirement Community
Candidates are invited to apply for the Part-Time Dining Room Server – Permanent Part-Time 25 hour bi-weekly position at Cedar Crossing Retirement Community a retirement community, located in Simcoe, Ontario. The Dining Room Server will foster a warm and friendly experience in our dining room using strong communication skills as they take orders and serve fresh, delicious meals to our residents.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. You are committed to food quality and take pride in setting high standards in our dining room and will participate in maintaining cleanliness before and after each sitting. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our well equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- Previous serving or dietary experience, experience in a Retirement residence is preferred
- Experience with older adults is preferred
- Ability to carry multiple plates on a large tray during tableside service
- Current Food handlers course
- Superior communication skills with fluency in English to effectively record food orders
- A professional and polished appearance
- Strong organizational skills and maturity
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- A Clear Criminal Record
- Proof of Covid Vaccination Required
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website, Linkedin page and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: December 10th, 2021
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence to the attention of:
Mandie Marques – General Manager
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*