Yorkton Crossing Retirement Community
DINING ROOM SERVER (Full Time / Part Time) – Yorkton Crossing Retirement Community
Candidates are invited to apply for the Full Time and Part Time Server position at Yorkton Community, a retirement community, located in Yorkton, SK. The Server will use strong skills in team work as they assist in the setting tables, bussing, sanitize tables and chairs, vacuum and spot clean carpet, prepare server station for lunch and supper, serve guests at appointed times.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. You are committed to food quality and take pride in setting high standards in our kitchen and dining room and will participate in maintaining cleanliness before and after each sitting. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our well equipped community.
To match our qualifications, you will possess
- Experience with older adults is an asset
- Ability to carry multiple plates on a large tray
- Able to assist with food preparation.
- Current Food handlers course
- Superior communication skills with fluency in English
- A professional and polished appearance
- Strong organizational skills and maturity
- Ability to effectively listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- A clear criminal record
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website, Linkedin page and Instagram account:
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than September 24th 2021 to the attention of:
Candice Ducharme – Director of Culinary