West Park Crossing - Moose Jaw
Candidates are invited to apply for the Full Time Director of Wellness position at West Park Crossing a retirement community, located in Moose Jaw, SK. The Director of Wellness will oversee the clinical activities within the community designed to promote the well being of our residents.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. You will collaborate with physicians, other health care professionals and family members as you oversee and perform nursing tasks including resident assessments both before and after arrival. You will be knowledgeable regarding charting and reports, outbreak protocols and hiring and management of clinical staff.
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of leadership, patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our well-equipped community. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a licensed LPN/RPN or RN. BScN is preferred
- Registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory body i.e. CNO
- Experience with seniors population including knowledge of dementia
- Current Food handlers course is an asset
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Knowledgeable of applicable legislation and policies including RHRA, Infection Control and government contract requirements i.e. LHIN
- Superior communication skills both oral and written in addition to active listening skills
- Strong organizational, time management and presentation skills
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Clear immunization records including recent TB testing
- Clear criminal background check including Vulnerable Sector
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than April 3rd to the attention of:
Jeff Fox, General Manager