West Park Crossing
West Park Crossing Retirement Community, an Esprit Lifestyle Community
Job Posting – General Manager
The General Manager works in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team to provide services to the residents and represent the Home in the community.
- Work closely with Nursing Staff, the Leadership Team and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Must have a good understanding of Retirement Living
- Must have understanding of the Personal Care Home Act and related SK governance
- Identifying and implementing action plans to assist in resolving complaints and concerns.
- Facilitating partnership with families, staff and other agencies.
- To be a representative for the home and facilitate tours.
- Plan, implement and facilitate community outreach initiatives.
- Establish relationships with various community stakeholders.
- Visit stakeholders in the community and provide liaison for the Home
- Provide tours to prospects and follow up with leads accordingly
- Scheduling, payroll and other administrative functions such as A/P and A/R.
- Contribute to budget planning, monitor overall budget and be accountable to financial standing of the home.
- College diploma
- 2-3 years experience in a retirement setting preferred
- Superb organizational, time management and multi- tasking skills
- Knowledge of the Personal Care Homes Act legislation is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Resident advocate – focused attitude, with high emphasis on building and maintaining relationships with residents, families, staff and stakeholders.
- Marketing and sales experience is required.
- CLOSING DATE: March 15th, 2019
Interested applicants should forward their resume no later than March 15th to the attention of:
Regional Director, Esprit Lifestyle Communities