Yorkton Crossing - Yorkton
GENERAL MANAGER – Yorkton Crossing Retirement Community
The General Manager works in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team to provide services to the residents and represent the Home in the community.
Candidates are invited to apply for the above Full-Time position to work at Yorkton Crossing Retirement Community located in Yorkton, SK.
- Work closely with Nursing Staff, the Leadership Team and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Must have a good understanding of Retirement Living
- Must have understanding of the Retirement Home Regulatory Authority standards
- Identifying and implementing action plans to assist in resolving complaints and concerns.
- Facilitating partnership with families, staff and other agencies.
- To be a representative for the home and facilitate tours.
- Plan, implement and facilitate community outreach initiatives.
- Establish relationships with various community stakeholders.
- Visit stakeholders in the community and provide liaison for the Home
- Provide tours to prospects and follow up with leads accordingly
- Scheduling, payroll and other administrative functions such as A/P and A/R.
- Contribute to budget planning, monitor overall budget and be accountable to financial standing of the home.
- College diploma
- 2-3 years experience in a retirement setting preferred
- Superb organizational, time management and multi- tasking skills
- Knowledge of the Retirement Home Regulatory Authority legislation is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Resident advocate – focused attitude, with high emphasis on building and maintaining relationships with residents, families, staff and stakeholders.
- Marketing and sales experience is required.
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website, Linkedin page and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: November 12, 2021
Interested applicants should forward their resume quoting the position title of ‘General Manager – ‘Yorkton Crossing’ in the subject line of your email to:
Steve Chapman, Regional Director