Lynde Creek Manor - Whitby
KITCHEN ASSISTANT– Lynde Creek Manor
Candidates are invited to apply for the Part-time Dishwasher position (28 hours bi-weekly) at Lynde Creek Manor a retirement community, located in Whitby, Ontario. The Kitchen Assistant will use strong skills in team work as they assist in the preparation of meals and washing dishes.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. You are committed to food quality and taking pride in setting high standards in our kitchen. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our well equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- Previous kitchen experience and while experience in a Retirement residence is an asset, it is not required
- Experience with older adults is an asset
- Ability to carry multiple plates on a large tray
- Current Food handlers course
- Superior communication skills with fluency in English
- A professional and polished appearance
- Strong organizational skills and maturity
- Ability to effectively listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- A clear criminal record
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website, Linkedin page and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: January 19, 2021
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*