Riverbend Crossing Memory Care Community - Regina
Candidates are invited to apply for the Permanent Part-Time Life Enrichment Assistant position at Riverbend Crossing, a retirement community, located in Regina, SK. The Life Enrichment Assistant will foster an active and inclusive social experience in our community drawing upon an outgoing attitude and boundless energy as they assist in the development, planning and execution of engaging activities for residents both in and outside of the community.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. Your creativity and strong initiative will allow you to assist in the planning of interesting and unique activities for our residents to engage the body, mind and spirit. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our well equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- Experience or education in recreation or therapeutic recreation studies or a related field
- Experience with older adults or children is a definite asset
- Current Food handlers course plus Smart Serve training is an asset
- Valid Drivers license
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Strong organizational skills in addition to creativity and maturity
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than October 11th, 2019 to the attention of:
Cathy Serrano, Life Enrichment Coordinator