Cedar Crossing - Simcoe
LIFE ENRICHMENT COORDINATOR (Temp, Full Time) – Cedar Crossing Retirement Community
Esprit, is hiring energetic and dedicated Life Enrichment Coordinator to join our growing and dynamic team! Esprit commits to providing continuous mentorship and support for life-long learning and growth to be a confident and passionate home care professional.
You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well-equipped community. Successful candidate will be expected to work various shifts, including days and evenings, as well as every other weekend.
By joining our team at Esprit Lifestyle communities, you will help our residents continue ‘their story’ with us.
How to succeed in this role?
- Post secondary education in recreation or therapeutic recreation studies or a related field
- Experience in a similar role with older adults or children is a definite asset
- Current Food handlers course plus Smart Serve training
- Valid Drivers license
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Strong organizational and leadership skills in addition to creativity and maturity
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Skills training provided
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth within the organization.
- A rewarding and meaningful work experience where you can enrich your life and the lives of others in your care.
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Health and Dental Benefits for you and your family
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website, Linkedin page and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: December 10, 2021
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence to the attention of:
Mandie Marques, General Manager
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*