Lynde Creek Manor - Whitby
LIFE ENRICHMENT COORDINATOR – LYNDE CREEK MANOR
Candidates are invited to apply for the 6-month Contract Life Enrichment Coordinator position at Lynde Creek Manor a retirement community, located in Whitby, Ontario. The Life Enrichment Coordinator will foster an active and inclusive social experience in our community drawing upon an outgoing attitude and infectious energy as they develop, plan and execute engaging activities for residents both in and outside of the community.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. Your creativity and strong initiative will allow you to plan interesting and unique activities for our residents to engage the body, mind and spirit. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our well equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- Post secondary education in recreation or therapeutic recreation studies or a related field
- Experience in a similar role with older adults or children is a definite asset
- Current Food handlers course plus Smart Serve training
- Valid Drivers license
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Strong organizational and leadership skills in addition to creativity and maturity
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than September 25th, 2020 to the attention of:
Janelle Williams, General Manager
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*