Cedar Crossing- Simcoe
LIFE ENRICHMENT COORDINATOR – Cedar Crossing
Candidates are invited to apply for the full-time Life Enrichment Coordinator position at Cedar Crossing a retirement community, located in Simcoe, ON. The Life Enrichment Coordinator will foster an active and inclusive social experience in our community drawing upon an outgoing attitude and infectious energy as they develop, plan and execute engaging activities for residents both in and outside of the community.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. Your creativity and strong initiative will allow you to plan interesting and unique activities for our residents to engage the body, mind and spirit. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- Post secondary education in recreation or therapeutic recreation studies or a related field
- 1-2 years experience preferably in a retirement setting
- Supervisory experience
- Current Food handlers course plus Smart Serve training
- Valid F Drivers license
- Strong computer skills, including word, excel outlook, power point and experience with Sagely considered an asset
- Experience with budget management
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Programming and planning special events and actively participating in community functions.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills in addition to creativity and maturity
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: December 4, 2020
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than December 4, 2020 to the attention of:
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*