Stonebridge Crossing - Saskatoon
OFFICE COORDINATOR – Stonebridge Crossing
Candidates are invited to apply for the Full Time Office Coordinator position at Stonebridge Crossing a retirement community, located in Saskatoon, SK. The Office Coordinator will facilitate the efficient administrative operations in the community with vital tasks to include payroll and accounting while providing support to the General Manager and other supervisory staff.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. You will contribute to our warm and friendly atmosphere as we ensure a comfortable and relaxing environment for our senior residents. You will demonstrate professionalism and kindness as you liase with our residents and their family members while overseeing the Receptionist role.
You will foster a positive environment with your flexibility and willingness to jump in on community tours and reception tasks. You present as polished and approachable while modelling the values of patience, compassion and a positive attitude. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well-equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Post secondary education in business or other relevant field
- Experience with administrative tasks to include payroll, scheduling, accounts payable and receivable and benefits administration/enrolment
- Knowledge of banking practices including deposits, and trusts
- Commitment to privacy and confidentiality
- Superior computer skills and knowledgeable on Microsoft office
- Effective communication skills with fluency in English
- A professional and polished appearance
- Detail oriented with Strong Organizational skills
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: April 16, 2021
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence to the attention of:
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*