Stonebridge Crossing - Saskatoon
Candidates are invited to apply for the Part-Time (evenings and weekends) Receptionist position at Stonebridge Crossing a retirement community, located in Saskatoon, SK. The Receptionist will provide clerical support to the community and welcome residents, staff and visitors.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. You will contribute to our warm and friendly atmosphere as we ensure a comfortable and relaxing environment for our senior residents. You will demonstrate professionalism and kindness as you liaise with our residents and their family members in person and over the phone.
You will foster a positive environment with your flexibility and willingness to perform a variety of tasks including processing payments, taking messages, scheduling appointments and making travel arrangements. You present as polished and approachable while modelling the values of patience, compassion and a positive attitude. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- A minimum of 1 year of clerical experience is preferred
- Post secondary education in business or other relevant field
- Commitment to privacy and confidentiality
- Superior computer skills and knowledgeable on Microsoft office
- Effective communication skills with fluency in English
- A professional and polished appearance
- Detail oriented with Strong Organizational skills
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than September 13, 2019 to the attention of:
Stephanie Crowe, Office Coordinator