Port Hope - Empire Crossing
RESIDENT ATTENDANT (Personal Support Worker) – Empire Crossing
Candidates are invited to apply for the Permanent Part-Time Days and Temporary Full-time Evenings Resident Attendant (PSW/UCP),- position at Empire Crossing a retirement community, located in Port Hope, ON. The Resident Attendant is responsible for providing personal assistance to residents. Have flexible availability to cover shifts. Inc: days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays. Willingness to train as UCP- unregulated care provider.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. You will help enable the day to day living of our residents as they enjoy their private suites, delicious meals, plentiful amenities and tailored activities and outings. You will contribute to our warm and friendly atmosphere as we ensure a comfortable and relaxing environment for our residents. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, compassion and a positive attitude. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well-equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- A caring attitude
- PSW certificate or equivalent in experience
- Experience with older adults is preferred
- Light housekeeping and 25% of your responsibility would entail hands on personal care
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Current police check with vulnerable sector
- Effective communication skills with fluency in English
- A professional and polished appearance
- Strong Organizational skills
When you join our Empire Crossing Community, you enjoy:
- ****$500 Signing Bonus***
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth within the organization.
- A rewarding and meaningful work experience where you can enrich your life and the lives of others in your care.
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: April 16, 2021
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence to the attention of:
Katy Tranter, Director of Wellness
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*