RESIDENT ATTENDANT – DOUGLAS CROSSING
Candidates are invited to apply for the FT and Part-time Resident Attendant position at Douglas Crossing a retirement community, located in Uxbridge ON. The Resident Attendant is responsible for providing personal assistance to residents.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. You will help enable the day to day living of our residents as they enjoy their private suites, delicious meals, plentiful amenities and tailored activities and outings. You will contribute to our warm and friendly atmosphere as we ensure a comfortable and relaxing environment for our residents. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, compassion and a positive attitude. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well-equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- A caring attitude
- PSW certificate or equivalent in experience
- Experience with older adults is preferred
- Current Food handlers course
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Effective communication skills with fluency in English
- A professional and polished appearance
- Strong Organizational skills espritlifestyle
- To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE Dec 31st 2018.
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence to the attention of:
Name, Stacey Sellery
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Esprit’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Esprit’s hiring process.*