Yorkton Crossing - Yorkton
Candidates are invited to apply for the Part Time Resident Attendant position at Yorkton Crossing a retirement community, located in Yorkton, SK. The Resident Attendant is responsible for providing personal assistance to residents.
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, compassion and a positive attitude. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well-equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- A caring attitude
- PSW certificate or equivalent in experience
- Experience with older adults is preferred
- Current Food handlers course
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Effective communication skills with fluency in English
- A professional and polished appearance
- Strong Organizational skills
When you join our Yorkton, you enjoy:
- *****Signing bonus $500
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Health and Dental Benefits for you and immediate family
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth within the organization.
- A rewarding and meaningful work experience where you can enrich your life and the lives of others in your care.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. You will help enable the day to day living of our residents as they enjoy their private suites, delicious meals, plentiful amenities and tailored activities and outings. You will contribute to our warm and friendly atmosphere as we ensure a comfortable and relaxing environment for our residents. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website and Instagram account:
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than January 1, 2021 to the attention of:
Matt Sawatzky– General Manager