Port Hope - Empire Crossing
SCREENER (Part-Time) – Empire Crossing Retirement Community
Candidates are invited to apply for the Temporary Screener job opportunity at our Empire Crossing a retirement community located in Port Hope, Ontario. Reporting to the Director of Care, the position of Screening is primarily responsible for providing covid-19 screening at the front entrance, some light disinfecting housekeeping duties.
- Greeting visitors, determine purpose of visit, screening for Covid-19 symptoms and directing visitors to appropriate person or service
- Place outgoing calls as requested
- Monitor front door for residents at risk to elope
- Adhere to established policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, safety, environment and infection control.
Applicants must possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
In Ontario, Extendicare, ParaMed Home Health Care and affiliated organizations including our partner homes in Extendicare Assist, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting
Interested applicants please forward your resume by September 25, 2020 in confidence to the attention of: