Stonebridge Crossing - Saskatoon, SK
Licensed Practical Nurse – Stonebridge Crossing
Candidates are invited to apply for the Full Time and Casual Licensed Practical Nurse position at Stonebridge Crossing Retirement community, located in Saskatoon, SK. The Licensed Practical Nurse will oversee the activities of the Resident Attendants and conduct assessments and necessary nursing practices to promote the wellbeing of our residents.
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, compassion and a positive attitude. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services in our well-equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a licensed LPN
- Registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory body i.e. SALPN
- Experience with seniors population including knowledge of dementia
- Current Food handlers course is an asset
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Superior communication skills both oral and written in addition to active listening skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Updated immunization records including recent TB testing
- Clear criminal background check with Vulnerable Sector
When you join our Yorkton, you enjoy:
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Health and Dental Benefits for you and immediate family
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth within the organization.
- A rewarding and meaningful work experience where you can enrich your life and the lives of others in your care.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. You will help enable the day to day living of our residents as they enjoy their private suites, delicious meals, plentiful amenities and tailored activities and outings. You will contribute to our warm and friendly atmosphere as we ensure a comfortable and relaxing environment for our residents. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website, Linkedin page and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: October 8th, 2021
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence no later than October 8th, 2021 to the attention of:
Matt Sawatzky – General Manager