Yorkton Crossing - Yorkton
WELLNESS NURSE -Yorkton Crossing Retirement Community
Candidates are invited to apply for the Temp and Permanent Full Time/ Part Time Wellness Nurse position at Yorkton a retirement community, located in Yorkton, SK. The Wellness Nurse will oversee the activities of the Resident Attendants and conduct assessments and necessary nursing practices to promote the well being of our residents.
By joining Esprit, you are contributing to a community of neighbours who quickly become friends. Your genuine positive attitude will contribute to our inviting atmosphere. You will collaborate with physicians, other health care professionals and family as you perform nursing tasks including medication distribution and falls prevention. Most importantly, by joining Esprit, you will help people live better!
You present as polished and professional and demonstrate the essential values of patience, and compassion. You genuinely want to support our residents as they enjoy our full range of services within our well equipped community.
To match our Qualifications, you will possess
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a licensed LPN/RPN or RN
- Registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory body i.e. CNO
- Experience with seniors population including knowledge of dementia
- Current Food handlers course is an asset
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Superior communication skills both oral and written in addition to active listening skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Available to work shifts that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Updated immunization records including recent TB testing
- Clear criminal background check with Vulnerable Sector
- ****Proof of vaccination is required****
Please see attached open available lines you can apply for. Please indicate when applying which line you are applying for
To find out more about Esprit Lifestyle Communities please check out our website, Linkedin page and Instagram account:
CLOSING DATE: December 17, 2021
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence to the attention of: