Choose the lifestyle that suits you best
We offer 2 distinct lifestyle options as well as 2 short-term stay options. Each comes with a host of services that can be tailored to meet individual needs. With every option, residents can be certain that they will be living in a safe and secure community designed to help them live life to the fullest.
Ideal for active and independent people who are ready to leave the worries of home ownership to others. The monthly rent includes your suite and access to all the amenities of the community. There’s no housework because we do the cleaning, and meals are served in the dining room. Take advantage of the programs and a full agenda of social activities. And of course, pets are always welcome.
ASSISTED LIVING / ENHANCED CARE
This option is perfectly suited to residents who enjoy their independence but can benefit from an added layer of support and care. Whether it’s a little help getting around, or a hand with daily activities that are harder to do on your own now, our team members are committed to helping residents retain their independence and well-being.
Short-term stays provide all of the advantages of living in a retirement community without having to make a move. Staying in one of our furnished suites is an excellent way for you to look at your options and get a feel for living in a retirement community.
It’s also an excellent option when caregivers are travelling or need some time for themselves. We’ll take over for just a while until you’re back and ready to go.
REST AND RECUPERATE
Designed for seniors who are recovering from surgery or illness, our convalescent care option provides a level of care that is difficult or expensive to get at home. It gives you the peace of mind and confidence that you, or your loved one, will be well cared for during recovery in a safe and comfortable setting.
A Host of Services That Can Add Comfort and Freedom to Retirement.
The carefree lifestyle you want. The thoughtful service you deserve.
Residents can access a broad selection of services all designed to help make retirement everything you want it to be. You worked hard, you deserve this!
Look at everything you’ll enjoy when you select the Independent Lifestyle:
- Three meals a day and 24-hour coffee, tea and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundering of linens
- Door-to-door transport services for special events and shopping
- Full calendar of social and leisure activities
- A variety of fitness and wellness programs daily
- 24-hour pendant emergency response system
- Caring, well-trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Medication administration (fee applies)
- Bathing or showering assistance (fee applies)
Assisted Living/Enhanced Care adds more support and services for a small additional fee. Ask us about other support or services for your specific needs.
- Medication administration
- Monitoring blood pressure
- Daily dining assistance
- Daily mobility assistance as required
- Nutrition and dietary needs
- Daily housekeeping and laundry
- Assistance with bath or shower
- Assistance with dressing