Esprit Care for Assisted Living
Throughout our 11 communities in Ontario and Saskatchewan, Esprit Lifestyle Communities residents benefit from choosing from a wide variety of personal services based on specific needs and preferences. These individual services can be purchased on an ‘a la carte’ basis.
“Esprit Care” is a personalized service plan. Residents only pay of the services that they require and request.
Enjoy peace-of-mind knowing that the Health and Wellness Team, including registered team members and resident attendants are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Assisted Living option is perfectly suited for residents who enjoy their independence and could benefit from an added layer of support and care. Whether you need a little help getting around, or an extra hand with daily activities, Esprit’s Assisted Living option encourages independence and improves well-being for residents.
“Esprit Care” services include:
- Health monitoring by registered wellness team members
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Oxygen management
- Assistance with activities and daily living
- All utilities
- Continental breakfast with both hot and cold options
- Three course lunch and dinner served in the dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Complimentary use of laundry facilities
- Access to healthcare professionals 24 hours a day
- Daily Life Enrichment programs such as, fitness programs, lectures, concerts and art classes
- WIFI in common areas
- Access to all amenities
If we can complement your lifestyle and make it more enjoyable in any other way, just ask. Esprit’s dedicated team members are available to support you so that you can live your life to the fullest.